COVID HEALTH GUIDE & PROTOCOLS
We hope that you and your loved ones are well and safe. We are committed to your health and safety. So, to move forward with training, we will be adhering to these safety rules and measures to help keep everyone involved, safe.
1. Each Monday or Wednesday Session will be no more than 5-8 attendees per specific Session (Quarterbacks and Receivers sessions are in separate groups). We still plan to have Quarterback/Receiver interaction during the Sessions.
2. Social distancing of 6 feet + will be enforced.
3. All attendees must wear face masks during the workouts. That will include the Coaches.
4. Receiver gloves recommended during the workouts.
5. Balls will be wiped down before and after each Session.
6. Hand Sanitizer will be available for pre and post workout usage.
7. ABSOLUTELY NO HORSE PLAY between participants will be tolerated.
We feel these rules, along with being outdoors, will work to keep the risks as low as possible.